January 5, 2023
Your Action Pack for a Healthy 2023
You’ve had your holiday break, you’re feeling rejuvenated and you’re looking to hit the ground running in the first quarter. The last thing you want is to lose that new year momentum to illness, either from the flu or the newest, fast-moving Omicron subvariant, XBB.1.5.
Start the new year strong with our top employer resources—updated for 2023—to bolster the health of your workplace and support your teams’ well-being:
- ‘New Normal’ Readiness Assessment - Key questions and recommendations to move forward safely in an era of endemic COVID-19.
- Boost Up for Winter Toolkit - Our plug-and-play campaign to accelerate uptake of the updated COVID-19 booster.
- 2022-23 Flu Season Employer Toolkit - Tips for navigating this year’s severe flu season.
- Tips to Support Anxious Employees Returning to the Office - Best practices for a smooth and supportive return.
- Cultivating Belonging in the Workplace - Make 2023 the year of connection.
- Workplace Mental Health Playbook - Our comprehensive guide to building a healthy workplace culture, providing quality benefits and advancing mental health equity.
View Related Posts
September 22, 2023
Creating a Recovery-Ready Workplace: Five Takeaways for Employers
We convened a panel of experts to provide insights and guidance to help employers better support workers on a path to addiction recovery. Here are five takeaways that emerged from our discussion.
September 13, 2023
Updated COVID-19 Vaccines: What Employers Need to Know
The updated shots arrive alongside new vaccines for flu and RSV, creating an opportunity to protect workers – and your business – from a winter surge.