January 5, 2023
Your Action Pack for a Healthy 2023
You’ve had your holiday break, you’re feeling rejuvenated and you’re looking to hit the ground running in the first quarter. The last thing you want is to lose that new year momentum to illness, either from the flu or the newest, fast-moving Omicron subvariant, XBB.1.5.
Start the new year strong with our top employer resources—updated for 2023—to bolster the health of your workplace and support your teams’ well-being:
- ‘New Normal’ Readiness Assessment - Key questions and recommendations to move forward safely in an era of endemic COVID-19.
- Boost Up for Winter Toolkit - Our plug-and-play campaign to accelerate uptake of the updated COVID-19 booster.
- 2022-23 Flu Season Employer Toolkit - Tips for navigating this year’s severe flu season.
- Tips to Support Anxious Employees Returning to the Office - Best practices for a smooth and supportive return.
- Cultivating Belonging in the Workplace - Make 2023 the year of connection.
- Workplace Mental Health Playbook - Our comprehensive guide to building a healthy workplace culture, providing quality benefits and advancing mental health equity.
View Related Posts
March 29, 2023
Handling Layoff Uncertainty for Your Employees
Layoffs bring major mental distress to an organization. These approaches backed by research can help employers support workers through the transition.
March 21, 2023
Belonging at Work: Turning Insights into Action
Only 1 in 3 employees feel they ‘fit’ at work, which could affect their mental well-being and performance. Our resources can help.