Many employers use text messaging to communicate with employees, workers, customers and other stakeholders. Here are some sample messages you can use to educate about COVID-19 vaccines and encourage vaccination.
- [COMPANY] cares about our employees’ health. As COVID-19 vaccines become available, we want you to have information from public health experts, starting with this FAQ: https://hlthact.org/faq
- COVID-19 vaccines are one key way we can get back to our lives and the things we miss most. Learn more from CDC: http://hlthact.org/vaccineinfo
- Getting vaccinated is the best protection against getting sick with COVID-19. Visit [ADD STATE / LOCAL INFO] to locate a COVID-19 vaccine site near you.
- Stay up to date with the facts about the COVID-19 vaccines. Visit http://hlthact.org/vaccineinfo to learn more.
- COVID-19 vaccines are FDA authorized, after meeting the agency’s rigorous requirements for safety and effectiveness, as shown in clinical testing. Learn more about vaccines from CDC: http://hlthact.org/vaccineinfo
- It is OK to have questions about COVID-19 vaccines. Learn more about vaccines from CDC: http://hlthact.org/vaccineinfo If you still have questions, talk to your doctor.
- Here at [COMPANY], the health and well-being of our employees is a top priority. That’s why we are offering (e.g. PTO) for employees who wish to get vaccinated. (Link to HR page for more information about your policy).
- At [COMPANY], we’re committed to sharing trusted information about COVID-19 vaccines and helping you stay healthy. Learn more here: http://hlthact.org/vaccineinfo